POEMS FROM SANTORINI

I am not really a poetic guy, in fact I don't even know how to write poems. But since this island is so romantic, it gave me a lot of inspirations to write my own poems.

The island of Santorini has captivated not only my heart but my soul as well and inspired me to write these poems.

These poems are all about the things that best describe the island.



SUNSET OF OIA







you climbed so high to spread a light
ruled the day with your shiny rays
above the clouds you give a hope
to people who have lost a faith


the shiny rays that ruled the day
goes down so fast to end the day
as people flock to watch you bow
you slowly hide behind the waves




WAVES





ever wonder why I walk the shore alone?
for in my own I see you home

remember when you said goodbye
you wave your hand and turned your back

I sat alone at the end of the shore
hoping the waves would bring you home

I know the waves won't stop you leave
but the world won't stop to find you dear



LOVERS



playing in the sand and pouring wine
stroll on the beach to forget the time

stop for a while to stare in your eye
grab your hand and glide into the sand

I don't need to play in the sand
nor a glass of sparkling wine

no need to stroll the beach to forget time
only you I need to build our time


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXPLORING THE MYTH BEHIND THE CAVE: A Day At The Judas Cave

Tarout Island and Historical Village

Travel Essentials: Basic things you want to bring when travelling