THE ROAD TO EUROPE 2015

Finally, everything on my travel is now okay! I have booked all my flights including trains and buses, and now I just finished booking all my accommodations. I am still looking forward to find nice hosts in Paris and Amsterdam so I can at least save a little money. I am so happy that I was able to reach my budget for this entire trip. 

I spent months on checking hotel prices and comparing from one website to another. Doing a lot of researches help you to find options and alternatives in choosing the right accommodation. I am a budget traveler so I make sure that I save money in every option I chose.

The purpose of my travel is to see more and spend less, We have to be practical and consider a lot of things when traveling., after all Europe is not a cheap destination.

So now, I am just counting days until September 23 and I can see time is really flying very fast. I just hope that everything on my trip will go smoothly the way I wanted it to be. This could be the journey of a lifetime that I've been waiting for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXPLORING THE MYTH BEHIND THE CAVE: A Day At The Judas Cave

Tarout Island and Historical Village

Travel Essentials: Basic things you want to bring when travelling