COUNTING DAYS: The Road to Europe 2015

The excitement I am feeling right now is indescribable, as days passed I am starting to have this mixed emotions. Everything is 100 percent okay and I am just counting the days until September 23.

As early as now, I can smell the brewed beer of Munich, the Belgian waffles and the paella of Spain. I can almost see the Eiffel Tower from a distant, hear the waves of Aegean sea and the flow of the River Seine.

Oh Europe! My dream vacation is fast approaching and I can't believe it is happening. I know that this trip will be exciting and fun, and of course memorable. I will definitely enjoy every single second of my stay there and I am looking forward to meet friends and fellow travelers and share travel experiences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXPLORING THE MYTH BEHIND THE CAVE: A Day At The Judas Cave

Tarout Island and Historical Village

Travel Essentials: Basic things you want to bring when travelling