THE DAY IS COMING: The Road to Europe 2015

I am starting to have sleepless nights as the excitement keeps on rising. I could not contain my happiness as days passed by. It is exactly one week from now and hello Europe!

I am one hundred percent ready and I am just checking all the details of my trip so that I won't miss any important thing. I want to make sure everything is fine before  I leave.

I am starting to make contacts of some couchsurfing members who will be joining us in Munich for the Oktoberfest, this is gonna be fun! I am looking forward to meet good people during this trip and make friends as well. Traveling is fun, you just don't see good places but meet nice people as well and that what makes traveling more exciting.

I want to give myself a whole week rest as much as possible because the next coming days it will be a hectic schedule for me.

Visa- check
passport-check
tickets- check
camera-check
money-check

Oh boy I am ready to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXPLORING THE MYTH BEHIND THE CAVE: A Day At The Judas Cave

Tarout Island and Historical Village

Travel Essentials: Basic things you want to bring when travelling