The Selfie Traveler: Introduction to the traveler who likes to go alone

It’s been a while since the last time I write on my blog and for some reasons I got tired of writing, became lazy and occupied with a lot of things. I used to write on my other blog, though it’s private and I kept it that way because that is the only outlet where I write my emotions. I feel better whenever I write my feelings rather than showing them. Since I got lazy writing for some years, I decided to close it, but I did not deleted it because sometimes I like reading back on some things that I’ve written .

And now, I am again in the mood of writing so I created a new blog but this time I will leave it open to public so that others can  read my stories. This blog is more on a travel blog and I will share all my present and future travels. It will serve as a reference for future travelers. I will write some reviews about destinations, hotels, restaurants,adventures and others. I will take my writing skills on a different level as I share my travel experiences.
Before I will write my first story I would like to introduce myself first to my future readers. 



My birthday is quite historical or should I say it is part of the Philippine history and often times declared as holiday (swerte ko noh laging walang pasok pag birthday ko). Everytime I celebrate my day, we celebrate EDSA day as well. Yes I was born on the 25th of February (which makes me a piscean). But I wasn't born on that exact year where it actually happened, it just coincides that I am celebrating my 2nd birthday (oops...did i just revealed my age?) during the revolution.


I am a pure blooded Kapampangan (Mekeni) and as they say I am a good cook. Yes I know how to cook, almost any kind of dish and sinigang is my forte. I am a pasta lover and I am addicted to McDonald's fries which I always crave for one but the fries here in Saudi where I currently live tastes bland.




First time you will see me you would think that I am a snob person and difficult to approach. I always look serious and sometimes I appear suplado to others. I admit that I am not an approachable person, but when you talk to me I'm sure your impression will change and you would want me to be included in your company.

Sometimes I want to be alone, that is why I have my selfie adventures, but that doesn’t mean I am a loner, it’s just that I like roaming around without disturbing me ahahah. I like going to coffee shops though I am not a coffee addict, I just love the ambience, I like sipping my cup of cappuccino with a friend and sharing some stories.




I am a music lover, I listen to almost any kind of music genre depending on my mood, but of all genre, I love club remixes. Whenever i listen to this kind of music , I always imagine myself dancing in the club. Right now I am crazy over The Script’s  music, and before I go to bed at night, I make sure that my earphones are plugged on my ears listening to my favorite songs until I fall asleep.



Well, so much about introduction. I guess I already shared half of my identity and I think this is enough before posting my very first entry and I am excited to share my stories and experiences with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXPLORING THE MYTH BEHIND THE CAVE: A Day At The Judas Cave

Tarout Island and Historical Village

Travel Essentials: Basic things you want to bring when travelling