LOVE IN THE MOULIN ROUGE

I am not a poet, perhaps I was just inspired by the Moulin Rouge to write this poem which is about love. An inspiration to the love story of Christian and Satine, and hey it's Valentine's day today!





My Love to a Courtesan

Your move, your grind, makes my heart sway
Your glance, your stare, makes my body flare
Your smile, your grin brings chill to my skin
And each time you lift your satin skirt, 
I wait in vain to start you flirt
Your grace, your poise, your endless joys
Makes all young men rejoice
While all the men enjoy your show
I watch you there without a flaw
I know there is no me and you
But I am here in love with you
If there's a chance to ease my blue
Maybe one dance from you will do
My lovely courtesan 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXPLORING THE MYTH BEHIND THE CAVE: A Day At The Judas Cave

Tarout Island and Historical Village

Travel Essentials: Basic things you want to bring when travelling